While there are numerous towing service providers in the market, not all offer the same quality of service. Having the right equipment that will be reliable in all conditions is important.
Introducing the fully EN14492 compliant WINCHMAX 9,000lb 12v Recovery Winch.
We have put together a full install kit ideal for professional use on recovery trucks & trailers up to 3.5T
At heart this is a powerful 15,000lb winch that is electronically restricted to 9,000lb to comply with EN14492, it is a bigger and stronger winch than our standard 13,500lb model.
Everything you need for a full installation of this powerful and reliable winch
£559.95 inc VAT (£466.63 without VAT)
- 9,000lb (4,082kg) straight-line pull (electronically limited).
- Fully EN14492 compliant winch for commercial recovery use.
- Built-in electronic load limiter.
- Latest technology long-range wireless remote controls, twin handsets
- Super powerful 12v 6.8hp/5.1kw series wound electric motor.
- Massive ultra-tough three-stage gearbox with hardened steel gears.
- Motor and gearbox casing machined from billet steel for maximum impact protection.
- Heavy-duty one-piece solenoid, latest design, ultra-reliable, IP68 waterproof.
- Power in/out handheld control unit – with a large emergency stop button
- Sliding ring gear freewheel clutch.
- Tough four roller fairlead with zinc plated rollers.
- High tensile fixing bolt kit.
- Strong WINCHMAX branded winch cover to protect from water and road grime. click for more
- CE certified & built to ISO9001 quality management system requirements.
ROPE AND HOOK
- 24m x 9 mm multi-strand steel wire rope. New through-drum rope connection with grub screw clamp for ultra-secure rope attachment to drum.
- 3/8 Inch grade 70 forged clevis hook with safety catch, zinc plated for corrosion resistance and hand saver.
WINCHMAX HEAVY-DUTY BATTERY ISOLATOR SWITCH
- 300A rating.
- Heavy-duty construction.
- 2 x twist and release keys.
- Suitable for all WINCHMAX winches.
- M10 connection posts with nuts and washers.
- Isolator switch – Essential safety feature for electric winches.
- Provides a fast disconnect in the case of an emergency.
A full installation kit. including 9,000lb Winch, Roller Fairlead, 24m Steel Rope, 3/8 Inch Hook, Isolator Switch and Mounting Plate £559.95 inc VAT (£466.63 without VAT)
We offer free 48hr standard shipping to any UK mainland address.
If you would like more information, advice on fitting or to arrange a special delivery (same day or next day) then please call us on 01986 899264