WINCHMAX 26m of 9.5mm Steel Winch Rope with Stainless Steel Roller Fairlead and Tactical Hook
Suitable for all Winches up to 13,500lb
- 26m of 9.5mm galvanized steel wire rope.
- Fitted with a thimble eye at one end for clevis hook attachment. Drum end without fitting suitable for latest ‘through drum’ grub screw attachment system.
- Tested breaking load 18,142lb/8,229kg so allowing for 50% safety factor this cable is suitable for winches rated up to 13,500lb
Please note that it is very important that you retain at least 6 tight wraps on the drum at all times as this is what anchors the cable to the drum.
- Stainless steel rollers will not rust.
- Overall Size W295mm x H115mm.
- Black powder-coated frame finish.
- Pre-drilled for standard two-hole mounting.
- Roller axels secured with circlips to allow roller removal.
- Tactical, powder-coated, low-light textured black finish.
- Heavy-duty ⅜" clevis winch hook.
- Large, 127mm x 84mm
- Spring-loaded safety latch.
- Hook fits wire rope with thimble as used on WINCHMAX 13,500lb winches
- 28,806lb/12,740kg MBL (Minimum Breaking Force)
- Drop forged grade 70 steel
- Corrosion-resistant zinc plated
Industry-leading lifetime warranty on mechanical components & 3yrs warranty on electrical.
VAT invoice provided with every sale.