Dyneema Synthetic Winch Rope 28m x 11.5mm with Black Clevis Hook & Hawse
All you need to convert from a steel wire winch rope to a superior synthetic rope alternative.
- 12 strand 28m x 11.5mm genuine Dyneema SK75 UHMWPE (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene).synthetic winch rope.
- Ideal for 4x4 or recovery use.
- Thimble eye for clevis hook or shackle attachment
- M8 ring terminal attachment at the drum end to suit most standard winch drums.
- 3m protective sheave can be used at drum end for in drum brake systems or at hook end to provide extra abrasion protection.
- Minimum breaking load 7,720kg (17,020lb).
- Significant safety benefits compared to steel wire rope.
- 8x Lighter than steel wire rope.
- 70% stronger than steel wire rope.
- Does not kink.
- No wire splinters.
- Floats on water.
- Virtually no whiplash in the unlikely event of failure.
- Can be handled without gloves.
- Minimal elongation.
- Easy to splice.
WINCHMAX hawse fairlead
- Precision CNC milled from solid aluminium billet
- WNCHMAX branded laser etched.
- Standard fit 254mm M8 Hole Centres
- Drop forged 3/8” G70 clevis hook with safety latch.
- Black powder coated.
- Minimum breaking load over 12,000kg
- WINCHMAX hand saver strap