Dyneema Synthetic Winch Rope 30m x 11.5mm with Competition Hook & Hawse
All you need to convert from a steel wire winch rope to a superior synthetic rope alternative.
- 12 strand 30m x 11.5mm genuine Dyneema SK75 UHMWPE rope (Ultra-high-molecular-weight polyethylene).
- Ideal for 4x4 or recovery use.
- Thimble eye for clevis hook or shackle attachment
- Competition hook with safety catch and hand saver, black.
- M8 ring terminal attachment at the drum end to suit most standard winch drums.
- 3m protective sheave can be used at drum end for in drum brake systems or at hook end to provide extra abrasion protection.
- Minimum breaking load 7,720kg (17,020lb).
- Significant safety benefits compared to steel wire rope.
- 8x Lighter than steel wire rope.
- 70% stronger than steel wire rope.
- Does not kink.
- No wire splinters.
- Floats on water.
- Virtually no whiplash in the unlikely event of failure.
- Can be handled without gloves.
- Minimal elongation.
- Easy to splice.
WINCHMAX hawse fairlead
- Precision CNC milled from solid aluminium billet
- WNCHMAX branded laser etched.
- Standard fit 254mm M8 Hole Centres
Industry-leading lifetime warranty on mechanical components & 3yrs warranty on electrical.
VAT invoice provided with every sale.