Availability out of stock
Land Rover 110 Tubular Side Step Running Boards. Fire and Ice Style, Black and Silver.
Enhances the look of your Defender whilst adding protection and assisting entry and exit.
Industry-leading lifetime warranty on mechanical components & 3yrs warranty on electrical.
VAT invoice provided with every sale.
DEFENDER 110 FITTING GUIDE
• Offer the step into place on the inner edge of floor rails, the front hole is clear, the last rear hole in the rail needs the factory nut and bolt removing.
• If your Defender has a fuel tank on the driver's side then the front fixing bolt is hard to locate The hole is factory drilled on all vehicles.
• The bolt should be pushed through from up behind the tank.
• Fit the long support brace and clamp (see left-hand photo below) to the edge of the tapered front chassis flange just below the big rubber bush.
• Tighten only enough for the clamp to hold itself in position.
• The short brace fits the 17mm triangular axle support bush bolt.
• Connect up the braces to the tube lugs, but do not tighten at this stage!
• Check alignment of step, then tighten all nuts and bolts and clamp.
• Repeat for the other side, and test.
• The steps are constructed of mild steel and powder coated to protect against rust, to ensure further protection paint tubes with smooth Hammarite or similar.
• These steps are designed for ALL models of Defender with coil springs.
• Check all fixings are secure after 7 days and on a regular basis (every 3-6 months) afterwards.