Kinetic Recovery Rope/Strop 25mm x 4m MBL 13,300kg
- Incredible strength designed to replace steel.
- Minimum Breaking Force 13 tonnes (13,300kg)
- 38mm diameter with 200mm loops.
- 30% elongation at point of failure (15% at half MBF)
- Suitable for heavy truck/military vehicle/agricultural recovery.
- High elongation allows for even pulls during recoveries.
- The biggest cause of damage/failure during winching is snatch loading.
- Use a kinetic rope between the winch and the load to cushion the effect of snatch loads.
- Provides protection for your winch cable and gearbox.
- Large spliced eyelets for easy shackle attachment.
- Loop ends PU dipped to provide extra protection against wear.
- Light-weight only 2.3kg.
- UV resistant.
- No reduction in tensile strength when wet.
- Smooth, flexible and easy to handle without rigging gloves - no wire splinters!
Industry-leading lifetime warranty on mechanical components & 3yrs warranty on electrical.
VAT invoice provided with every sale.